Is this the right place for my child? Choosing child care.
Quality child care includes:
- Child care providers talk with children often and at their own level.
- Parents and child care providers communicate daily about the children’s well-being.
- Child care providers are knowledgeable and have been trained to care for children.
- Children are cared for in small groups and receive the attention they need
- The child care space is clean and the care provider has a plan in place to keep children safe and healthy.
- A variety of activities are planned throughout the day that are interesting and involve each child.
Services: For personalized information on your child care search, please call our trained child care specialists at 888-291-9811 or search for child care online.
The Choosing Child Care Checklist will help you know what to look for and questions to ask as you visit programs during your search for a safe, healthy and happy place for your child. The Checklist is also available in four different languages as a PDF download.
- Professionals & Caregivers
- Trainers & RBPD